We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, request an order or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter (including but not limited to) your name, personal details, home address, telephone number, e-mail address, payment details so that we can process and deliver your order. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions – Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails – The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that websites put on your computer hard disk drive when you first visit - an identification card that's uniquely yours - its job is to notify the site when you've returned. While it is possible to misuse a cookie in cases where there is personal data in it, cookies by themselves are not malicious.
Cookies let you store preferences and user names, register products and services, and personalize pages.
But if you never register or leave personal information at a site, then the server only knows that someone with your cookie has returned to the website. It doesn't know anything else.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Who do I contact if I want to contact you or have a complaint?
88 Warwick Street